Bringing you what’s new in the city and upcoming to Davao!
« Newer Older »
April 6, 2010 • 10:38 pm
It will serve as a facility for global BPOs (contact centers, back office support, etc) and IT-es firms.
Filed under: Davao BPO Industry, Real Estate/Construction, Urban Developments in Davao
Nice post about IT/BPO component.
hm, how about SM city North Davao? when will the construction commence? =)
SM north will start construction next year and will be open by 2012-reliable SM source..
Is it true that convergys will put up their contact centers in ayala davao?
I know it will be confidential, but out of curiosity, do any one of you knows what BPO will be renting the space in Abreeza?
what is the requirements to apply a sales associate?
hope you reply my email .. or please me send my number 09108065686
any news as to who will occupy the bpo building and when will it open?
I copy-paste this ad from CONVERGYS
UNTA NAA PUD ANI SA DAVAO. Please prioritize also investment of BPOs here in Davao City. Unta paspasan nila ng BPO bldg. sa Abreeza para daghan tao naay trabaho ug kwarta para maka-shopping sa mga malls.
Advertised on 17-05-11 | Application deadline on 16-07-11
Reinvent how health care works
Join our Pioneer team of Health Security Service Experts with the BIGGEST health insurance company in the U.S.
Be a Healthcare Sales & Service Experts- Cebu City (czy2)
(Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas)
Manage communications with Health Insurance Providers (physicians, clinical and administrative staff, hospitals, etc.) calling to obtain information for or about any individual who has insurance coverage through a particular health plan.
MOST FREQUENT CALL TYPES
* Eligibility – calls that includes inquiry if an individual has coverage for a particular healthcare service
* Insurance Claim Update – call inquiry to check status of an individuals Health Insurance claim that a healthcare provider turns in to the insurance company for payment
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Post Graduate Diploma / Master’s Degree, any field.
* Relevant experience with a Healthcare program or Healthcare related work is an advantage
* Sales experience is also an advantage
* Required language(s): English
* Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
* 500 Full-Time positions available.
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.